Tuesday, June 16, 2009


OK. So what the heck was I thinking?! I don't know nothin' 'bout nothin'. At least that's the psychological crisis I'm currently going through thinking that I could ever pull off mediating an online book club. I've pretty much convinced myself that everything I could say about this book is either obvious, unoriginal or most likely both.

But I'm doing it.

And, what I'm saying is... If I'm going to put myself out there, you have to do it too!

There are all kinds of things you can do to appease my crisis: Start your own thread. Ask a question. Comment on my threads to validate my existence.

Are you up for it, bookish girls? (And... Dad?)

Yes, I think you are.

OK, now.

Go!

{image}

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, I am following this blog and I would like to eventually read and comment on the reading. I am in two book clubs and have a 12 month old so I would be crazy to commit to a third bookclub unless something changes a lot!! But it sounds so fun. And I am bookish! I will keep following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Carol, I would be so excited if you would participate! I'll even try not to wish too hard that one of your other book clubs dissolves suddenly and with little apparent reason making it possible for you to fit in a book or two with some bookish girls over here.

    p.s. Actually, that's a lie. I will totally be wishing hard.

    ReplyDelete